Vision & Mission
Distance Learning Center Mission:
Distance learning by following the needs and developments in the field of distance education, it is aimed to create the courses offered in the internet supported education in a dynamic structure, to make a breakthrough in the new projects on this field and to be a competitive, innovative research center.
Vision to realize this mission
• Presenting course contents in accordance with world standards in the internet supported teaching.
• In distance education, which creates a competitive environment and can lead in this environment.
• Using the latest technologies in Internet-based teaching
• Preparing the course content offered in distance education in a dynamic structure
to be a distance learning center.
We have adopted the basic principles of our university and reflected these basic principles in its mission and vision.
• To be attached to Ataturk's principles
• Believing in critical awareness in a non-dogmatic way
• To believe in the universality of science
• Be innovative
• To possess universal ethical values
• To give importance to harmony and solidarity within the department
• To make continuous improvement a common culture
• Do original research
• Meeting the needs of society
Our department has identified two basic policies in line with the mission and vision. These policies are given below.
Our quality policy
By establishing an effective and efficient quality management system, it is possible to achieve high quality and dynamic output from the inputs existing in the direction of achieving the targets determined at the center and to increase the satisfaction of those who benefit from the services in the center.
Education and research policy
To effectively use and disseminate information technologies in distance education, to follow innovations in Distance Education and to create innovative environments
Continuously measuring the quality of education Providing new formations by following the researches made in the field of distance education
Establish a bridge between industry and public institutions and distance learning